Saturday, February 11, 2017

Dark Mori, aka The Comfy Goth Life

     I can't believe I didn't include this in my first posts about Goth styles! Well, to be fair, I didn't know about it back then, but I have known about it for a good while now and I'm pretty much obsessed with Dark Mori. It's such a comfy style, but easier to wear in the colder months as you have many layers on. If you don't know what Dark Mori is look it up here or just google it and you will discover that it's a very relaxed, layered way of dressing inspired by elements of the forest. Many Dark Mori girls (and guys) like roaming around the woods, nature and such. It also has a witchy, fantasy, fairy type vibe to it.




     I've always wanted to try out this style myself but never had much in my wardrobe to work with. I recently obtained a couple of clothing items that worked really well together with a long black skirt that I own and so I dressed it yesterday. Unfortunately I have no photo's or OOTD video because I had a family emergency. But I plan to wear it again and I will update and share here in this post when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment