Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Goth Baby Clothes

     Once again I apologize for not keeping up on this blog. 2016 brought on many life changes for me. I haven't really been able to go thrifting and Halloween Clearance was scarce this year. But the subject of this particular blog entry is Goth Baby Clothes. Because, well I'm 5 months (23 weeks) pregnant with a little beastie (boy)! As I said, lots of changes. And of course I want to pass on my love for all that is dark, spooky, creepy and Halloweeny to my little boy. Upon researching Goth baby clothes, I found out, they are not cheap. Fortunately Walmart sells black baby onesies for cheap so I'm going to make my own by painting cute and creepy goth baby designs on them. Here are a few ideas I started sketching out.



1 comment:

  1. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
    Mother of the Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete